EvoWiki is now a project of the
We are moving all content to RationalWiki.
See the for details! .
William Dembski is a self-described "card-carrying design theorist", Senior Fellow of the Discovery Institute, and a faculty member at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He claims to be able to detect "Complex Specified Information" using his 'Explanatory Filter', a sorting process that attributes phenomena to chance, natural law, and design.
He is the author of many articles and several books, including:
- Dembski, W., 1998. The Design Inference: Eliminating Chance Through Small Probabilities, Cambridge University Press
- Dembski, W., 1999. Intelligent Design: The Bridge Between Science and Theology, InterVarsity Press
- Dembski, W., 2001. No Free Lunch: Why Specified Complexity Cannot Be Purchased without Intelligence, Rowman & Littlefield
- Dembski, W., 2004. The Design Revolution, InterVarsity Press
- Designinference.com: Dembski's website 
- Conservatives, Darwin & Design: An Exchange , in which Dembski claims that beavers intelligently design their dams.
- Elsberry, Wesley, The AntiEvolutionists: William A. Dembski (comprehensive links)  
- Shallit, Jeffrey, Dembskiâ€™s Curious Incompetence With Quotations