Some fossils are out of place
Some fossils are found in strata where they should not be according to the standard opinion of evolutionists.
- Earthage.org, Sea Sloths and Out of Order Fossils 
- Corliss, William R. 1977. Ancient Man A Handbook of Puzzling Artifacts. Sourcebook.
- Cremo, Michael A., Thompson, Richard L., Forbidden Archeology - The Hidden History of the Human Race, Torchlight Publishing.
- Morris, Henry. 1997. That Their Words.... Master Books.
- Creationists have lists of fossils that allegedly don't fit into the evolutionary concept. When you look closer, you will find one of the following:
- It is entirely possible for the rock around a fossil to be eroded, and the fossil to then be buried in younger sediment. This is common enough that real geologists have a technical term for such "re-fossils"; that term is 'reworked'. This is not a catch-all excuse, as creationists will suspect immediately, since there are clues determining whether a fossil is reworked.
Fallacies contained in this claim
- Suppressed Evidence (The facts that some fossils were fake, and that others were eroded out and reburied are ignored)
- add fallacies
- Human footprints have been found with dinosaur tracks at Paluxy
- Sandal footprints have been found associated with trilobites
- Moab man was found in Cretaceous sandstone
- Malachite man was found in Cretaceous sandstone
- Castenedolo, Olmo, and Calaveras skulls were found in Pliocene strata
- Baugh found a fossilized finger from the Cretaceous
- A petrified hammer was found in Cretaceous rocks
- Richard Leakey found a normal human skull under a layer of rock dated at 212 million years