EvoWiki is now a project of the
See the for details.
Some fossils are out of place
Some fossils are found in strata where they should not be according to the standard opinion of evolutionists.
- Earthage.org, Sea Sloths and Out of Order Fossils 
- Corliss, William R. 1977. Ancient Man A Handbook of Puzzling Artifacts. Sourcebook.
- Cremo, Michael A., Thompson, Richard L., Forbidden Archeology - The Hidden History of the Human Race, Torchlight Publishing.
- Morris, Henry. 1997. That Their Words.... Master Books.
- Creationists have lists of fossils that allegedly don't fit into the evolutionary concept. When you look closer, you will find one of the following:
- It is entirely possible for the rock around a fossil to be eroded, and the fossil to then be buried in younger sediment. This is common enough that real geologists have a technical term for such "re-fossils"; that term is 'reworked'. This is not a catch-all excuse, as creationists will suspect immediately, since there are clues determining whether a fossil is reworked.
Fallacies contained in this claim
- Suppressed Evidence (The facts that some fossils were fake, and that others were eroded out and reburied are ignored)
- add fallacies
- Human footprints have been found with dinosaur tracks at Paluxy
- Sandal footprints have been found associated with trilobites
- Moab man was found in Cretaceous sandstone
- Malachite man was found in Cretaceous sandstone
- Castenedolo, Olmo, and Calaveras skulls were found in Pliocene strata
- Baugh found a fossilized finger from the Cretaceous
- A petrified hammer was found in Cretaceous rocks
- Richard Leakey found a normal human skull under a layer of rock dated at 212 million years