EvoWiki is now a project of the
We are moving all content to RationalWiki.
See the for details! .
One of the principal goals of the creationism and intelligent design movements is to have their religious ideas taught as science in public (state run) schools. This is especially true in the USA. Creationists argue that schools should teach the controversy and give equal time to creationism.
In the news
- 2004-03: Georgia evolution standards amended to reintroduce evolution
- 2004-02: Ohio evolution lesson plan includes Jonathan Wells' Icons of Evolution.
- 2004-02: Proposed Georgia evolution standards leave out evolution
- 2004-01: Intelligent Design in Missouri, USA
- 2003-08: Texas textbooks: attempt to have evolution removed from textbooks in Texas, USA 
- 2002,2003: Vardy Foundation: Creationism in at Emmanuel College, UK 
- Common Question Argument - Deciding if and how to present multiple alternatives