This page is part of the EvoWiki encyclopedia of fallacies.
- Complex Question
- Fallacy of Ill-posed Question
- Fallacy of Interrogation
- Fallacy of Interrogative Presupposition
- Fallacy of Loaded Question
- Fallacy of Many Questions
- Fallacy of Presupposition
- Leading Question
- Many Questions
- Multiple Questions or Assertions
- Plurium interrogationum
- Surfeit of Questions
- Trick Question
A Loaded Question is a question which has another question or an assumption mixed up in it.
- "Have you admitted that evolution is not supported by the evidence?"
This question contains in it the assumption that evolution is not supported by the evidence, so answering either 'yes' or 'no' to that question could still be taken to imply that evolution is unsupported.
Exposing the assumption hidden in the question.