EvoWiki is now a project of the
We are moving all content to RationalWiki.
See the for details! .
List of genetics pages:R
- Recombination - The mixing of chromosomes in meiosis
- Recon - Minimum unit of DNA subject to recombination
- Retrotransposon - A type of transposon
- Retrovirus - A virus capable of inserting copies of itself into genomes
- Reverse transcriptase - An enzyme which makes DNA copies of RNA
- Ribose - Pentose sugar, gives support to RNA molecules
- Ribosome - Protein/RNA complex, part of translation machinery
- RNA - Molecule capable of storing and transferring genetic information
- RNA interference - Suppression of RNA translation
- RNA world - A hypothetical primitive earth
This page is part of the EvoWiki encyclopedia of genetics and molecular biology.