EvoWiki is now a project of the
We are moving all content to RationalWiki.
See the for details! .
List of genetics pages:P
- Phenotype - The selectable traits of an organism
- Plasmid - Small stretch of DNA independent from rest of genome
- Pleiotropy - A gene influencing multiple phenotypic effects
- Polygenetic phenotype - A phenotype controlled by multiple genes
- Polyploidy - having more than one chromosome
- Population genetics - The study of the distribution and change in distribution of alleles
- Promoter - A DNA sequence that induces transcription
- Proteome - The full set of proteins translated by an organism
- Provirus - A section of viral DNA integrated into a genome of a cell, similar to endogenous retrovirus
- Pseudogene - A non-coding region of DNA
- Purine - A category of nucleotide (A, G)
- Pyrimidine - A category of nucleotide (C, T)
- Punnett, R.C. - Demonstrated gene linkage
This page is part of the EvoWiki encyclopedia of genetics and molecular biology.